My gratitude to Taruna at http://rhythmandthedancer.org/ for nominating me for this award. I find her writing very beautiful and profound, that touches and tickles, and yet flows with simplicity. Thank you for helping me feel more at home in this community.
Here’s my response to the nomination, hope you enjoy!
11 facts about me:
1. I believe magic exists in everyday unfolding.
2. I love rain.
3. I love driving in the rain alone.
4. I like the crunch of walking on fallen leaves.
5. I love the sunshine in lukewarm weather.
6. I can watch waves crashing for hours.
7. I think every single thing that comes my way is relevant.
8. A coffee and a great conversation is time spent well to me.
9. I enjoy creating different styles of outfits.
10. I am passionate about seeing life transformations.
11. I have spent a lot of time playing board games with my sons.
Answers to the 11 questions given to me:
1. If you could live back in time when and where would you choose and why..
Hmmm …Actually I am feeling perfect where I am, so given a choice I would like to stay right now and here 🙂
2. What do you think will be the greatest invention in the future
Don’t know really …
3. What is the best t.v. show in your opinion
I don’t watch t.v. much … have loved Friends in the past and now occasionally enjoy Big Bang Theory.
4. What book have you enjoyed the most
Difficult to pick one … Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer, I was young and this book felt powerful…
5. Who was your favorite teacher and why
My first yoga teacher in US, he always helped me see the truth in me, in a very un-authoritative manner.
6. Which parent influenced you the most and how
Not sure about this actually …by now every interaction has become an influence.
7. How do you think we can contribute to peace
By cultivating peace within, it can be very contagious!
8. What do you think is man’s greatest achievement
In my small reality, this virtual world that connects people across the earth, is an amazing achievement.
9. What do you think is man’s worst behavior
Acting in harmful and untruthful ways, going against joy …their own and other’s.
10. What do you like to do for fun
Listen to songs, chat with friends and laugh with them.
11. If you could travel into space would you go
Far enough to take a look at Earth as a whole and then back!
My nominees and my questions to them …
I take this as a huge nudge to explore more blogs in this community and find more of those that I would like to be recognized. I look forward to getting back to this in the future and carry forward the kindness.